Discover the Artistic Bridge to Your Greatest Potential
While fostering self-awareness and confidence within the framework of mental wellness, this program focuses on developing the student-artists’ leadership and business skills by implementing transformational solutions that build bridges amongst the diverse populations in the CORPS and our greater Sacramento community. We also offer various masterclasses, interactive workshops, and volunteer internship opportunities to supplement our students’ training.
- Life Skills: Identity, Self-Advocacy and Boundary Setting Skills & the Mental Wellness Mindset
- Business Skills: Leadership, Communication, Collaboration, Marketing
- Community Skills: Effective Advocacy
- Arts Administration
- Teaching Artist Assistant
- Camp Director Assistant
- Stage Manager Assistant
- Philanthropic Engagement - Annual Fundraising Event
- Arts Advocacy
- Community Engagement
Please read our Covid Policy.