Making a difference for high school students
COLLEGE & CAREER COUNSELING
A third of all college freshmen drop out of college by the end of their first year and 65% of U.S college students seek mental health services. Northern California School of the Arts recognizes that in order for students to be successful in college, they need to approach their college discernment process from a holistic, intentional and efficacious place.
NorCal School of the Arts College Admissions Counseling Services is a holistic, identity-based college counseling service that encourages students to find their sense of purpose and embrace their life choices. In helping students pursue their higher education & personal goals, we provide an array of services designed to fit the individualized needs of each student. Services are provided through informational sessions, workshops and one-on-one sessions.
This comprehensive package includes:
- Pre-Admission Prep Services
- Admissions Services
- Essay Workshops (3 sessions)
**These 3 services can also be purchased separately.
DELUXE BFA THEATRE PACKAGE
This package is for those students who want to pursue a highly competitive BA or BFA theatre degree program. The Deluxe BA/BFA THEATRE Package includes all the services available in the Standard Package plus Master Classes, Workshop Auditions and an array of BFA applicant services.
MASTER CLASS & MOCK AUDITION SERVICES
NorCal School of the Arts offers master classes and mock auditions workshops with college directors and theater faculty from nationally recognized BFA programs. Student can participate as a:
- Student Observer as a Zoom Audience Member
- Mock Audition Participant - Includes student observation and the opportunity to present your work with a college director. The opportunity to participate and present your pieces for the college director is contingent on Northern California School of the Arts staff approval of your audition piece(s). Participation is limited to the number of spots open.
For more details, please contact
The team at Northern California School of the Arts is honored to have helped students get admitted into many notable colleges and BFA & BA theatre arts programs, such as:
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY
- NEW YORK UNIVERSITY
- UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, BERKELEY/SAN DIEGO/ SANTA BARBARA/ LOS ANGELES
- BALDWIN WALLACE UNIVERSITY
- BALL STATE
- PENN STATE
- BOSTON CONSERVATORY AT BERKLEE
- TEXAS STATE UNIVERSITY
- UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO
- UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA
- BOSTON UNIVERSITY
- SO. OREGON UNIVERSITY
- YALE UNIVERSITY
- ITHACA COLLEGE
- SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY
- MISSOURI STATE
- SANTA CLARA UNIVERSITY
- NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY
- UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN
- LOYOLA MARYMOUNT UNIVERSITY